About OOO ELMESS-KLÖPPERTHERM
OOO ELMESS-KLÖPPERTHERM (formerly OOO Klöpper-Therm) was founded in 2012 as a private Russian company with head office in Moscow, Russia. We see ourselves as a partner to customers in the CIS states and deliver proven and high quality products from German manufacturers. Our key field of expertise is electrical heating systems for all public and industrial fields, with a focus on the special wishes and requests of our customers. We have complete heating systems for industrial applications, suitable for use in potentially explosive areas with all requisite approvals.
OOO ELMESS-KLÖPPERTHERM and its German partners offer you complete electrical heating systems incl. the associated switching and control systems - from engineering and delivery right through to assembly/assembly supervision and commissioning - all from a single source.
A brief overview of our products and services
Consultancy and planning by our specially trained and experienced personnel
Heaters are primarily used for heating various solid, liquid and gaseous substances, or for superheating gases and vapours from liquids. Industrial heaters are produced in power ranges from 0.1 kW up to multiple Megawatts, with voltages up to 690 Volts (in special cases up to 1200 Volts) as flow heaters (inline heaters) or heating inserts (immersion heaters) in various designs - tailored to your special requirements
Electrical flow boilers are used for the generation of hot water in heating systems for direct heating, storage operation or power-to-heat in power ranges of 35 to 1200 Kilowatts with a low voltage of 400 Volts.
Trace heating systems are used for maintaining temperatures in pipes and vessels, tanks, silos, valves, pumps, transfer lines, measurement and analysis lines, pre-insulated pipes, filters and pumping devices, loading arms, tankers and containers, reactors, heating mats, outdoor surface heating systems for industrial plants in Ex zones, etc.
Antifreeze protection heating systems are used for frost inhibition in the foundations of deep-freeze warehouses, freezer rooms, cold storage cells, top concrete layer heating mats, ready-made heating cables, emergency call systems, pressure equalisation valves, etc.
Surface heating is used for residential applications in private and public buildings, for outdoor areas such as paths, roads, bridges, steps, etc., under-soil heating for sports stadiums, livestock farming, plant cultivation, etc.
Special heating systems are used for heating foundations for cold tanks (storage tanks for liquid gases such as LNG, propane, ethylene, ammoniac, butane), cast aluminium heating shells, vacuum heaters, glass fibre-insulated heating mats, foot warming plates, heating sleeves, barrel heating, floor heating, jacket heating, heating jackets, gutter heating and rooftop surface heating, heating hoses, etc.
We offer switching and control systems for all products, as individual devices for installation in housings or control cabinets in a range of formats, for precise and efficient regulation, limiting and monitoring of temperatures and flows, also with displays and data storage incl. documentation.
We organise the entire installation of our products in your plants by trained personnel - also including wiring and insulation if required. We also make available specially trained supervisors for induction, instruction and training the customer's personnel and for assembly supervision.
We supply mineral-insulated heating cables, fluorine-insulated heating lines and self-limiting heating tapes, as well as mineral-insulated thermal and measuring lines as coiled goods in the conventional fabrication lengths.
Ready-made heating systems for independent installation, fully prefabricated and ready for connection, are supplied in the required lengths.
We supply you with adapter boxes and regulation housings, prefabricated with all the requisite terminals and fittings, drilled holes, threaded connections, etc., and all of the assembly and fastening materials, special tools, etc. required in order to complete electrical heating systems.
All of the products we offer exhibit the following characteristics:
- Produced in top industrial quality
- Proven products for use in potentially explosive areas
- Individual plant-specific design in accordance with your specifications and guidelines
- A range of heating systems tailored to your requirements
- Energy-saving optimised regulation and monitoring technologies,
- Switching and control systems, also incl. displays
- Top quality and maximum safety
- Reliability and long service life
- Low maintenance
- Specialist consultancy
- Support and execution by expert personnel
- Implementation in accordance with Russian law
- Complete delivery DDP to construction site
- Installation / supervised assembly / commissioning
- Approvals for the customs union in accordance with EAC / GOST
- Operating approvals for use in potentially explosive areas
- Full guarantee terms from the German parent companies
- Quotation for financing / securities
- Correspondence with Russian-speaking personnel
- Documentation in Russian
- Invoicing in Rouble / Euro
- After Sales Service
Your advantages with the electrical heating systems supplied by us
- The maximum in operational assurance
- Instant availability
- Customer-specific system solutions
- Almost 100% performance efficiency
- Significant energy savings
- Optimum function control
- High temperature accuracy
- Minimal dimensions
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
- Full guarantee provided over the agreed term
- Guaranteed spare parts procurement for many years